|Judge's Bench Pub in Baltimore|
"Where you are always guilty
of having a good time."
- When asked to appear before court for a DWI charge, do not show up late.
- Ask the court for a recess if you need to finish drinking your beer.
- Store your extra beers in your car, not under your chair in a black bag. That makes the bailiff nervous and jealous.
- When asked by the judge, "Did you enjoy your liquid lunch?" do not say "Yes"... say "Yes your honor."
- Do not offer the judge a beer, especially if it is a warm can of Busch.
See the Times-Herald for a more accurate account of Mr. Gruber's visit to court.