|Happy Birthday Leonardo! You would |
have loved the 21st century.
- It is also the birthday of the golden arches of McDonald's in 1955.
- It is DNA Day over at the National Human Genome Research Institute where they have a live chatroom discussion of DNA all day today.
- April 15 is Rubber Eraser Day, the yearly celebration of Sir Joseph Priestly's invention on this day in 1770. As a side note, Priestly also invented a process for carbonating water in 1767.
- And, today is Pay Your !@#$@#@@ Taxes Day in the U.S.
- That is one reason this is also National That Sucks Day... along with the fact that this is the day Abraham Lincoln died (1865) and the Titanic sank (1912).