|An ad for Mr. Leggs slacks. This ad fails on many levels. |
But, Leggs for men was doomed at the drawing board.
- Sin City, a Queensland night club, is self-promoting with a contest in which the winner will receive breast enlargement surgery, valued at $10,000.00. For the lawyers at the Edge, Sin City has crossed the line on a law that prohibits offering plastic surgery as a prize.
- Wayfinder GPS's ad in the Philippine Daily Inquirer (and other publications?) has the following copy: "Men would rather get lost than ask for directions; Women, well, they get lost even if they ask."
- Going vintage: Hoover "Christmas morning she'll be happier with a Hoover."; Chef Mixer "The Chef does everything but cook -- that's what wives are for!"; Del Monte ketchup "You mean a woman can open it?"
- QSOL.COM print ad for their computer servers has a close up of a woman's face and the conciliatory statement, "Don't feel bad, our servers won't go down on you either."
- And, for those in Waco, Fat Ho Burger.